Google

Friday, January 20, 2006

One Week Down . . . Many More to Go

So I've made it one week . . . and guess what - I actually lost weight! Today I weighed in at a grand total of 165 lbs - down 3 from last week! I was so excited. I really didn't think it would be possible to lose any weight this week much less three pounds because I was sick almost all week long. I guess it goes to show that eating better really does have an effect on weight loss too.

Today I definitely pinpointed a weakness. I really didn't eat much for breakfast - I just couldn't find anything that sounded good. By the time that lunch came around I was really really hungry compared to how I normally feel. So what do I do? I overeat. I guess I just feel like I need more food because I'm really hungry - but I don't. It isn't like I've been on Survivor starved without food for a month. Although I was disappointed in myself, I was really glad to discover yet another bad habit I need to break.

I'm looking forward to this week when I can hopefully add exercise back into my routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home